West Coast Recovery Center
15% Tuition Reduction Scholarship for West Coast Recovery Center Employees
National University is proud to partner with West Coast Recovery Center to bring a 15% tuition reduction scholarship to employees looking to expand their knowledge and skills for professional and personal growth. The West Coast Recovery Center Tuition Reduction Scholarship is a great benefit for working adults who want to reach specific educational goals, but find it challenging to fit classes into their busy lives. The tuition reduction scholarship can be applied to bachelor’s and master’s degree programs.*
To apply for your West Coast Recovery Center Tuition Reduction Scholarship, fill out this form and email it directly to your Enrollment Advisor!
Why Choose National University?
National University is a great choice for working professionals because it offers:
- Adult Focused for 50 Years: National University has been dedicated to providing accessible, achievable higher education to hard-working adults since 1971.
- 4-Week Courses: Start sooner and finish faster with four-week courses, monthly start dates, and year-round enrollment.
- 75+ Degree Programs: Choose from career-focused associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral programs designed to help you pursue your purpose and make an impact in your community.
- Online or On-site: Study options designed to fit into your busy schedule.
- Regionally Accredited: WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC) accreditation means your education meets high standards and is transferable.
- Veteran-Founded Nonprofit: National University is proud to be San Diego’s largest private nonprofit university.
- Planetree Certification: NU builds person-centered care principles into academic degree programs.
Integrating Person-Centered Care Principles into Academia
To attain this honor, National University integrated person-centered principles into the curriculum of each of its health care programs of study. In preparing the next generation of health care leaders, National University transformed the academic culture of its health science programs into a student-centric model, using person-centeredness as the conceptual framework to support all learning activities. Integrating these principles means students are able to gain knowledge and application of the principles throughout their coursework, allowing themselves to support a culture of person-centered care.
In addition to gaining an academic degree, students engaged at National University will learn to:
- Effectively interact with diverse populations
- Function in inter-professional settings as team members, including faculty, staff, students, patients, and community members
- Collaborate to affect change
- Serve on committees, build professional leadership skills, and understand the importance of letting one’s voice be heard
- Make the connection between environment and the way it makes people feel
- Be supportive and engaging of patients and colleagues
- Recognize and address personal barriers to successful professional development and adoption of healthy behaviors
About National University
National University, a veteran-founded nonprofit, has been dedicated to meeting the needs of hard-working adults by providing accessible, affordable, achievable higher education opportunities since 1971. As San Diego’s largest private nonprofit university, NU offers over 75 programs and four-week courses designed to help students reach their goals while balancing busy lives. Classes are offered online or on-site at locations across California. Since its founding, the NU community has grown to over 25,000 students and 185,000 alumni around the globe, many of whom serve in helping industries such as business, education, health care, cybersecurity, and law and criminal justice.
For More Information
Please fill out the request for information form, email [email protected], or call 855.773.1509 to be connected with an admissions advisor who can help you with this scholarship, education counseling, transferring credits, financial aid opportunities, and the admissions process.
National University, a California-based institution, makes continual efforts to comply with state authorization regulations governing out-of-state educational activities and to obtain required approvals. Since these regulations vary by state and change over time, all National University programs are not available to students in every state.
*Pre-licensure nursing programs, radiation therapy, and doctoral programs are not eligible for the Tuition Reduction Scholarship. Other offer restrictions may apply. For questions, please contact National University.