U.S. Bank and National University have partnered to help you achieve your education and career goals.
As a valued and valuable U.S. Bank employee, the National University-U.S. Bank Scholarship is designed to help you earn your bachelor’s or master’s degree by offering you a 25% tuition reduction scholarship on more than 75 degree programs*.
Looking to advance your career with U.S. Bank, but contribute in a different way? National University also has programs for marketing, human resources, information technology, or even cybersecurity teams.
Regardless of the program that is best for you, you can rest assured you will receive a relevant, high-quality education facilitated by experienced faculty actively working in their fields. You will have the opportunity to share your perspectives and gain insights from a diverse population of students who, like you, are balancing a career and personal responsibilities while attending school.
Why Choose National University?
National University offers:
- A unique one-class-per-month format tailored to working adults
- Programs available on-site, online, or through a hybrid model at locations across California and in Nevada
- A private nonprofit environment made richer through its commitment to:
- Serving the greater good
- Increasing access to a quality education
- WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC) accreditation
- Recognition as being among the top 10 schools of education in the country
To utilize your 25% tuition scholarship, you will need to provide the following to your enrollment advisor:
- Completed NU Verification form
- Include one of the verification items as indicated on your NU Verification form
About National University
Founded in 1971 by a retired Navy Captain, National University is among the largest private nonprofit universities in California. With more than 180,000 alumni, National University is the flagship institution of the National University System. National University is dedicated to making lifelong learning opportunities accessible, challenging, and relevant to a diverse population of students. Three schools – the College of Letters and Sciences; Sanford College of Education; and the College of Professional Studies – offer more than 75 graduate and undergraduate degrees and 23 teacher credentials. Programs are offered at locations throughout California, across the nation, and are also available online. National University is headquartered in La Jolla, California.
* Nursing, radiation therapy, and doctoral programs are excluded.
National University, a California-based institution, makes continual efforts to comply with state authorization regulations governing out-of-state educational activities and to obtain required approvals. Since these regulations vary by state and change over time, all National University programs are not available to students in every state.