National University is proud to partner with Sierra View Medical Center to bring a 15% tuition reduction scholarship to Sierra View Medical Center employees looking to expand their knowledge and skills for professional and personal growth. The Sierra View Medical Center tuition reduction scholarship is a great benefit for working adults who want to reach specific educational goals, but find it challenging to fit classes into their busy life. Tuition discounts can be applied to most bachelor’s and master’s degree programs.
To apply for your tuition reduction scholarship, fill out this form and email directly to your Enrollment Advisor!
Interested in an upcoming webinar? Click the “Register Now” button below.
About National University
Founded in 1971, National University is among the largest, private, nonprofit universities in California. With more than 180,000 alumni, National University is the flagship institution of the National University System. National University is dedicated to making lifelong learning opportunities accessible, challenging, and relevant to a diverse population of students.
Why Choose National University?
- San Diego’s largest private nonprofit university
- Over 100 programs, including associate, bachelor’s and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates
- Four-week classes offered on campus or online
- Convenient class schedules and year-round enrollment
- Transfer credits accepted at any time
- Financial aid opportunities
- Dedicated student support
Integrating Person-Centered Care Principles into Academia
National University’s Department of Health and Human Services achieved Planetree Silver Recognition for Significant Advancement in Person-Centered Care in October 2017. National University is proud to be the first and only academic institution in the world to achieve a Planetree International recognition.
To attain this honor, National University integrated person-centered principles into the curriculum of each of its health care programs of study. In preparing the next generation of health care leaders, National University transformed the academic culture of its health science programs into a student-centric model, using person-centeredness as the conceptual framework to support all learning activities. Integrating these principles means students are able to gain knowledge and application of the principles throughout their coursework, preparing them to support a culture of person-centered care.
In addition to gaining an academic degree, students engaged at National University will learn to:
- Effectively interact with diverse populations
- Function in inter-professional settings as team members, including faculty, staff, students, patients, and community members
- Collaborate to effect change
- Serve on committees, build professional leadership skills, and learn the importance of letting your voice be heard
- Make the connection between environment and the way it makes people feel
- Be supportive and engaging of patients and colleagues
- Recognize and address personal barriers to successful professional development and adoption of healthy behaviors
For More Information
Please fill out the form, call 855.773.1509, or email WESHealthcare@nu.edu to be connected with an admissions advisor who can help you with this scholarship, education counseling, transferring credits, financial aid opportunities, and the admissions process.
Pre-licensure nursing programs are not eligible for this program. Other offer restrictions may apply. For questions, please contact National University.
* Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
National University, a California-based institution, makes continual efforts to comply with state authorization regulations governing out-of-state educational activities and to obtain required approvals. Since these regulations vary by state and change over time, all National University programs are not available to students in every state.