The Port of San Diego Educational Services Scholarship is a great benefit for working adults who want to reach specific educational goals, but find it challenging to fit classes into their busy life. National University is offering all Port of San Diego employees a 15 percent Educational Services Scholarship and a waiver of the application fee toward earning an associate’s, bachelor’s, or master’s degree or certification.
Ideal for working professionals
National University is a great choice for working professionals because it offers:
- A flexible one-course-per-month format that provides concentrated learning so you can focus on one subject at a time and complete a full course in a single month.
- Year-round enrollment so you can start your education whenever your personal and work schedules allow.
- On-campus or online options that give you the choice of taking classes at one of the school’s 28 campuses or online.
- Regionally accredited* by the Accrediting Commission for Senior Colleges and Universities, which means your classes and instructors meet high standards and your education is respected and transferable.
- A nonprofit, private university environment that is focused on helping you to succeed in reaching your educational goals and achieving career success.
National University offers reduced tuition in the regular course of business to all California public agencies that wish to participate. Offer restrictions may apply. For questions, please contact National University.* Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
NU offers over 75 on-campus and online programs through a unique four-week class format to help you develop the momentum you need to reach your career goals.
This scholarship does not apply to:
- Pre-licensure Nursing Programs
- Radiation Therapy Programs
- All Doctoral Programs
For questions, please contact National University.
** Accrediting Commission for Senior Colleges and Universities of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges