Los Angeles County Chicano
15% Tuition Reduction Scholarship for LACCEA Members and Employees
National University has partnered with the Los Angeles County Chicano Employees Association to bring a 15% tuition reduction scholarship to members and employees looking to expand their knowledge and skills for professional and personal growth. Additionally, your spouses and dependents are also eligible for a 10% tuition reduction scholarship.
The Los Angeles County Chicano Employees Association Tuition Reduction Scholarship is a great benefit for working adults who want to reach specific educational goals, but find it challenging to fit classes into their busy lives. The tuition reduction scholarship can be applied to associate, bachelor’s and master’s degree programs.*
To apply, fill out this form and email your enrollment advisor! Mention your scholarship code, LACE for members and employees, and LACES for spouses and dependents.
- Step 1: Complete your Employment Verification Form.
- Step 2: Email your Employment Verification Form to [email protected].
Why Choose National University?
- Adult Focused for 50 Years: National University has been dedicated to providing accessible, achievable higher education to hard-working adults since 1971.
- 4-Week Courses: Start sooner and finish faster with four-week courses, monthly start dates, and year-round enrollment.
- 75+ Degree Programs: Choose from career-focused associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral programs designed to help you pursue your purpose and make an impact in your community.
- Online or On-site: Study options designed to fit into your busy schedule.
- Regionally Accredited: WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC) accreditation means your education meets high standards and is transferable.
- Veteran-Founded Nonprofit: National University is San Diego’s largest private nonprofit university.
Get Course Credit for Work Experience
National University offers prior learning credit for applicable, measurable, non-traditional learning, such as military training and experience, non-collegiate training programs, advanced high school courses, career experience, and self-development.
- Click here to learn more: Prior Learning Credit at NU
About National University
National University, a veteran-founded nonprofit, has been dedicated to meeting the needs of hard-working adults by providing accessible, affordable, achievable higher education opportunities since 1971. As San Diego’s largest private nonprofit university, NU offers over 75 programs and four-week courses designed to help students reach their goals while balancing busy lives. Classes are offered online or on-site at locations across California. Since its founding, the NU community has grown to over 25,000 students and 185,000 alumni around the globe, many of whom serve in helping industries such as business, education, healthcare, cybersecurity, and law and criminal justice.
For More Information
Please fill out the form to the right, call 855.773.9444, or email [email protected] for assistance with this scholarship, education counseling, transferring credits, financial aid, and the admissions process.
National University, a California-based institution, makes continual efforts to comply with state authorization regulations governing out-of-state educational activities and to obtain required approvals. Since these regulations vary by state and change over time, all National University programs are not available to students in every state.
*Pre-licensure nursing programs are not eligible for this program. Other offer restrictions may apply. For questions, please contact National University.