Learning and Behavioral Center
15% Tuition Reduction Scholarship for Learning and Behavioral Center, LLC
National University is proud to partner with the Learning and Behavioral Center, LLC to offer a 15% tuition reduction scholarship to employees looking to expand their knowledge and skills for professional and personal growth. The Learning and Behavioral Center, LLC Tuition Reduction Scholarship is a great benefit for working adults who want to reach specific educational goals, but find it challenging to fit classes into their busy life. The tuition reduction scholarship can be applied to bachelor’s and master’s degree programs.
To apply for your Tuition Reduction Scholarship, fill out this form and email directly to your Enrollment Advisor!
Interested in an upcoming webinar?
Why Choose National University?
National University is a great choice for working professionals because it offers:
- A flexible one-course-per-month format that provides concentrated learning so you can focus on one subject at a time and complete a full course in a single month.
- Year-round enrollment so you can start your education whenever your personal and work schedules allow.
- On-site or online options that give you the choice of taking classes at campuses across California or online.
- Regionally accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC), which means your classes and instructors meet high standards and your education is respected and transferable.
- A nonprofit, private university that is focused on helping you to succeed in reaching your educational goals and achieving career success.
- More than 75 programs to choose from to advance your knowledge and skills.
- Planetree Certified with person-centered care principles built into academic degree programs.
Integrating Person-Centered Care Principles into Academia
National University’s Department of Health and Human Services achieved Planetree Silver Recognition for Significant Advancement in Person-Centered Care in October 2017. National University is proud to be the first and only academic institution in the world to achieve Planetree International recognition.
To attain this honor, National University integrated person-centered principles into the curriculum of each of its health care programs of study. In preparing the next generation of health care leaders, National University transformed the academic culture of its health science programs into a student-centric model, using person-centeredness as the conceptual framework to support all learning activities. Integrating these principles means you are able to gain knowledge and application of the principles throughout your coursework, preparing you to support a culture of person-centered care.
In addition to gaining an academic degree, students enrolled at National University will learn to:
- Effectively interact with diverse populations
- Function in inter-professional settings as team members, including faculty, staff, students, patients, and community members
- Collaborate to effect change
- Serve on committees, build professional leadership skills, and learn the importance of letting your voice be heard
- Make the connection between environment and the way it makes people feel
- Be supportive and engaging of patients and colleagues
- Recognize and address personal barriers to successful professional development and adoption of healthy behaviors
About National University
Founded in 1971, National University is among the largest private nonprofit universities in California. With more than 185,000 alumni, National University is the flagship institution of the National University System. National University is dedicated to making lifelong learning opportunities accessible, challenging, and relevant to a diverse population of students. Three schools – the College of Letters and Sciences; Sanford College of Education; and the College of Professional Studies – offer more than 75 graduate and undergraduate degrees and 23 teacher credentials. Programs are offered at locations throughout California and across the nation and are also available online. National University is headquartered in La Jolla, California.
For More Information
Please fill out the request for information form, email [email protected], or call 855-773-1509 to be connected with an admissions advisor who can help you with this scholarship, education counseling, transferring credits, financial aid opportunities, and the admissions process.
Pre-licensure nursing programs, radiation therapy, and doctoral programs are not eligible for the Tuition Reduction Scholarship. Other offer restrictions may apply. For questions, please contact National University.
National University, a California-based institution, makes continual efforts to comply with state authorization regulations governing out-of-state educational activities and to obtain required approvals. Since these regulations vary by state and change over time, all National University programs are not available to students in every state.