National University has partnered with the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department (LASD) to bring educational scholarship opportunities to law enforcement professionals since 2002. If you are a current employee of the Los Angeles Sherriff’s Department, you are automatically qualified to take advantage of this great benefit; no scholarship application is required.
Two Types of Scholarship*:
- The individual option is a benefit scholarship equal to a 25 percent reduction in tuition.
- The cohort option is a benefit scholarship equal to a 40 percent reduction in tuition when a group of 15 or more LASD employees take a selected program together. (Offer extended to immediate family members.)
Start a program to learn more in your field, complete your bachelor’s degree, or earn a master’s degree.
What are you waiting for? Fill out the form to:
- Find out more about these scholarship opportunities
- See how accelerated programs can help you earn your degree sooner
- Flexible schedules let you work while you learn
- Talk to an advisor and start on your degree as soon as next month
With 5 Los Angeles area campus locations and online programs, there’s never been a better time to get the education you want and need.
Fill out the form to download program details and get started today!
*Applicants must meet eligibility requirements and be formally accepted to National University. Funds paid in accordance to scholarship terms. Some restrictions may apply.