Henry Mayo Newhall
15% Tuition Reduction Scholarship for Henry Mayo Newhall Hospital Employees
National University is proud to partner with Henry Mayo Newhall Hospital to bring a 15% tuition reduction scholarship to employees looking to expand their knowledge and skills for professional and personal growth. The Henry Mayo Newhall Hospital tuition reduction scholarship is a great benefit for working adults who want to reach specific educational goals, but find it challenging to fit classes into their busy lives. Tuition discounts can be applied to bachelor’s and master’s degree programs. Please speak to an advisor for details.
To apply for your Tuition Reduction Scholarship, fill out this form and email directly to your Enrollment Advisor!
Interested in an upcoming webinar? Click the “Register Now” button below.
Why Choose National University?
National University is a great choice for working professionals because it offers:
- A flexible one-course-per-month format that provides concentrated learning so you can focus on one subject at a time and complete a full course in a single month.
- Year-round enrollment so you can start your education whenever your personal and work schedules allow.
- Classes offered online or on-site at locations across California.
- Regionally accredited* by the Accrediting Commission for Senior Colleges and Universities, which means your classes and instructors meet high standards and your education is respected and transferable.
- A nonprofit, private university environment that is focused on helping you to succeed in reaching your educational goals and achieving career success.
- More than 75 programs to choose from to advance your knowledge and skills.
Integrating Person-Centered Care Principles into Academia
To attain this honor, National University integrated person-centered principles into the curriculum of each of its health care programs of study. In preparing the next generation of healthcare leaders, National University transformed the academic culture of its health science programs into a student-centric model, using person-centeredness as the conceptual framework to support all learning activities. Integrating these principles means students are able to gain knowledge and application of the principles throughout their coursework, preparing them to support a culture of person-centered care.
In addition to gaining an academic degree, students engaged at National University will learn to:
- Effectively interact with diverse populations
- Function in inter-professional settings as team members including faculty, staff, students, patients, and community members
- Collaborate to effect change
- Serve on committees, build professional leadership skills, and understand the importance of letting their voice be heard
- Make the connection between environment and the way it makes people feel
- Be supportive and engaging of patients and colleagues
- Recognize and address personal barriers to successful professional development and adoption of healthy behaviors
About National University
National University is a San Diego-based nonprofit founded in 1971 by retired U.S. Navy Capt. David Chigos. As the largest private nonprofit university in San Diego, our mission is to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. A pioneer in the digital space, we’ve offered online classes for more than 20 years. Today, we offer over 75 programs through our unique four-week class format. Our undergraduate and graduate programs include healthcare, business, education, engineering, law and criminal justice, and homeland security. Classes are available online or at locations across California.
For More Information
Please fill out the request for information form, email [email protected], or call (855) 773-1509 to be connected with an admissions advisor who can help you with this scholarship, education counseling, transferring credits, financial aid opportunities, and the admissions process.
To apply for your partnership benefits, fill out this form and send directly to your Enrollment Advisor!
Pre-licensure nursing programs, radiation therapy, and doctoral programs are not eligible for the Tuition Reduction Scholarship. Other offer restrictions may apply. For questions, please contact National University.
* WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC)
National University, a California-based institution, makes continual efforts to comply with state authorization regulations governing out-of-state educational activities and to obtain required approvals. Since these regulations vary by state and change over time, all National University programs are not available to students in every state.+