County of Orange
15% Tuition Reduction Scholarship for County of Orange Employees
National University is proud to partner with the County of Orange to bring a 15% tuition reduction scholarship to employees looking to expand their knowledge and skills for professional and personal growth. Additionally, your spouses and dependents are eligible for a 10% tuition reduction scholarship. The County of Orange Tuition Reduction Scholarship is a great benefit for working adults who want to reach specific educational goals but find it challenging to fit classes into their busy lives. The tuition reduction scholarship can be applied to associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degree programs*.
To apply for your Tuition Reduction Scholarship, fill out this form and email it directly to your Enrollment Advisor! Join the over 180,000 NU Alumni and be sure to mention your scholarship code: SHCO for employees and COOSD for spouses and dependents!
- Step 1: Complete your Employment Verification Form
- Step 2: Email your Employment Verification Form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Choose National University?
- Adult Focused for 50 Years: National University has been dedicated to providing accessible, achievable higher education to hard-working adults since 1971.
- 4-Week Classes: Start sooner and finish faster with four-week classes, monthly start dates, and year-round enrollment.
- 75+ Degree Programs: Choose from career-focused associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral programs designed to help you pursue your purpose and make an impact in your community.
- Online or On-site: Study options designed to fit into your busy schedule.
- Regionally Accredited: WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC) accreditation means your education meets high standards and is transferable.
- Fast Track Scholarship: National University is offering students who successfully complete four classes within six months the opportunity to get every fourth class free.**
- Veteran-Founded Nonprofit: National University is proud to be San Diego’s largest private nonprofit university.
Get Course Credit for Work Experience
National University is dedicated to supporting adult learners from all walks of life. Recognizing that all students come to us with different experiences and knowledge, NU is proud to offer prior learning credit for applicable, measurable non-traditional learning such as military training and experience, non-collegiate training programs, advanced high school courses, career experience, and self-development.
- Click here to learn more: Prior Learning Credit at NU
About National University
National University, a veteran-founded nonprofit, has been dedicated to meeting the needs of hard-working adults by providing accessible, affordable, achievable higher education opportunities since 1971. As San Diego’s largest private nonprofit university, NU offers over 75 programs and four-week classes designed to help students reach their goals while balancing busy lives. Classes are offered online or on-site at locations across California. Since its founding, the NU community has grown to over 25,000 students and 180,000 alumni around the globe, many of whom serve in helping industries such as business, education, health care, cybersecurity, and law and criminal justice.
For More Information
Please fill out the form to the right, call 855.773.9444, or email email@example.com to be contacted by an admissions advisor who can help you with this scholarship, education counseling, transferring credits, financial aid opportunities, and the admissions process.
National University, a California-based institution, makes continual efforts to comply with state authorization regulations governing out-of-state educational activities and to obtain required approvals. Since these regulations vary by state and change over time, all National University programs are not available to students in every state.
*Pre-licensure nursing programs are not eligible for this program. Other offer restrictions may apply. For questions, please contact National University.
**Eligibility requirements apply. See website for details.