Community College Employee Scholarship
25% Scholarship for First-Time Enrollment
To receive the tuition discount, be sure to mention this discount code (CCE25) and submit an employer verification form.
To learn more about the scholarship, as well as our programs and affiliates, register for our employee scholarship webinar today.
Would you like to meet at a time that is convenient for you? Simply click the Calendly link to schedule a time with Monir to learn more.
Save on Tuition Toward Over 75 Degree Programs
National University is committed to providing affordable, accessible education to the workforce of community colleges nationwide. As a community college employee, you are eligible for a 25% tuition scholarship toward bachelor’s and master’s programs designed to help you achieve your career goals. Additionally, spouses and dependents of employees receive a 10% tuition scholarship.
Why Choose National University?
National University is a great choice for working professionals because it offers:
- One-course-per-month format that provides concentrated learning so you can focus on one subject at a time and complete a full course in a single month.
- Year-round enrollment so you can start your education whenever your personal and work schedules allow.
- Classes offered online or on-site at locations across California.
- Regionally accredited* by the Accrediting Commission for Senior Colleges and Universities, which means your classes and instructors meet high standards and your education is respected and transferable.
- A private, nonprofit university that is focused on helping you to succeed in reaching your educational goals and achieving career success.
- More than 75 programs to choose from to advance your knowledge and skills.
About National University
National University is proud to be San Diego’s largest private nonprofit university, founded in 1971 by retired U.S. Navy Capt. David Chigos. Our mission is to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 180,000 alumni worldwide.