The City of San Diego Tuition Reduction Scholarship is a great benefit for working adults who want to reach specific educational goals, but find it challenging to fit classes into their busy life. National University is offering all City of San Diego employees a 15 percent Tuition Reduction Scholarship and a waiver of the application fee toward earning an associate’s, bachelor’s, or master’s degree or certification.
Ideal for working professionals
National University is a great choice for working professionals because it offers:
- A flexible one-course-per-month format that provides concentrated learning so you can focus on one subject at a time and complete a full course in a single month.
- Year-round enrollment so you can start your education whenever your personal and work schedules allow.
- On-campus or online options that give you the choice of taking classes at one of the school’s 28 campuses or online.
- Regionally accredited* by the Accrediting Commission for Senior Colleges and Universities, which means your classes and instructors meet high standards and your education is respected and transferable.
- A nonprofit, private university environment that is focused on helping you to succeed in reaching your educational goals and achieving career success.
Please fill out the form to be contacted by an admissions advisor who can help you with this scholarship, education counseling, transferring credits, financial aid opportunities and the admissions process.
National University is a preferred partner for higher education. Employees who are students of National University through this program will acknowledge and will be personally responsible to the University for payment of fees and tuition. Employees wishing to enroll will be required to apply for admission to National University and be admitted in accordance with the University’s existing admission requirements. Employment status for applicants and students will be verified by your employer for the University.
Pre-licensure nursing programs are not eligible for this program. Other offer restrictions may apply. For questions, please contact National University.
* Accrediting Commission for Senior Colleges and Universities of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges