15% Tuition Reduction Scholarship for City of Ontario Employees
National University is proud to partner with the City of Ontario to offer all employees a 15% Tuition Reduction Scholarship and a waiver of the application fee toward earning an associate, bachelor’s, or master’s degree*. The City of Ontario Tuition Reduction Scholarship is a great benefit for working adults who want to reach specific educational goals but find it challenging to fit classes into their busy life.
Your tuition reduction scholarship can also be combined with our Fast Track Scholarship**, a merit-based offering that includes a free class for every three classes completed within six months! Be sure to mention your scholarship code to your advisor, CONTA.
To utilize this scholarship, you will need to provide the following to your enrollment advisor:
- Completed NU Verification Form
- One of the verification items as indicated on your NU Verification Form
Why Choose National University?
- Adult Focused for 50 Years: National University has been dedicated to providing accessible, achievable higher education to hard-working adults since 1971.
- Flexible Four-Week Classes: Start sooner and finish faster with four-week classes, monthly start dates, and year-round enrollment.
- 75+ Degree Programs: Choose from career-focused associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral programs designed to help you pursue your purpose and make an impact in your community.
- Online and On Campus: Study options designed to fit into your busy schedule.
- Regionally Accredited: WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC) accreditation means your education meets high standards and is transferable.
- Veteran-Founded Nonprofit: National University is proud to be San Diego’s largest private nonprofit university.
Please fill out the form to be contacted by an admissions advisor who can help you with this scholarship, education counseling, transferring credits, financial aid opportunities and the admissions process.
National University is a preferred partner for higher education. Employees who are students of National University through this program will acknowledge and will be personally responsible to the University for payment of fees and tuition. Employees wishing to enroll will be required to apply for admission to National University and be admitted in accordance with the University’s existing admission requirements. Employment status for applicants and students will be verified by your employer for the University.
*Pre-licensure nursing programs, radiation therapy programs, and all doctoral programs are not eligible for this scholarship. Other offer restrictions may apply. For questions, please contact National University.
**Student must complete four courses (18-quarter units) in a six-month period and complete 13.5 quarter units before Fast Track Scholarship will be applied. Scholarship will apply to the last 4.5 quarter units.