15% Tuition Reduction Scholarship for Center Employees
National University is proud to partner with the Center for Autism & Related Disorders to offer a 15% tuition reduction scholarship to employees looking to expand their knowledge and skills for professional and personal growth. The Center for Autism & Related Disorders Tuition Reduction Scholarship is a great benefit for working adults who want to reach specific educational goals, but find it challenging to fit classes into their busy life. Tuition discounts can be applied to bachelor’s and master’s degree programs. Please speak to an advisor for details!
To apply for your tuition reduction scholarship, fill out this form and email directly your Enrollment Advisor.
Interested in an upcoming webinar? Click the “Register Now” button below.
Why Choose National University?
National University is a great choice for working professionals because it offers:
- A flexible one-course-per-month format that provides concentrated learning so you can focus on one subject at a time and complete a full course in a single month.
- Year-round enrollment so you can start your education whenever your personal and work schedules allow.
- Classes offered online or on campuses across California and in Nevada.
- Regionally accredited* by the Accrediting Commission for Senior Colleges and Universities, which means your classes and instructors meet high standards and your education is respected and transferable.
- A private, nonprofit university that is focused on helping you to succeed in reaching your educational goals and achieving career success.
- More than 75 programs to choose from to advance your knowledge and skills.
About National University
Founded in 1971, National University is among the largest, private, nonprofit universities in California. With more than 180,000 alumni, National University is the flagship institution of the National University System. National University is dedicated to making lifelong learning opportunities accessible, challenging, and relevant to a diverse population of students. Four schools and two colleges – the College of Letters and Sciences; the Sanford College of Education; the School of Business and Management; the School of Engineering and Computing; the School of Health and Human Services; and the School of Professional Studies – offer more than 75 graduate and undergraduate degrees and 23 teacher credentials. Programs are offered at locations throughout California and across the nation and are also available online. National University is headquartered in La Jolla, California.
For More Information
Please fill out the form, email WESHealthcare@nu.edu, or call 855.773.1509 to be connected with an admissions advisor who can help you with this scholarship, education counseling, transferring credits, financial aid opportunities, and the admissions process.
Pre-licensure nursing programs are not eligible for this offer. Other restrictions may apply. For questions, please contact National University.
*WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC)
National University, a California-based institution, makes continual efforts to comply with state authorization regulations governing out-of-state educational activities and to obtain required approvals. Since these regulations vary by state and change over time, all National University programs are not available to students in every state.