National University is dedicated to the following seven Institutional Learning Outcomes:
- Apply information literacy skills necessary to support continuous, lifelong learning.
- Communicate effectively orally and in writing, and through other appropriate modes of expression.
- Display mastery of knowledge and skills in a discipline.
- Demonstrate cultural and global awareness to be responsible citizens in a diverse society.
- Demonstrate professional ethics and practice academic integrity.
- Utilize research and critical thinking to solve problems.
- Use collaboration and group processes to achieve a common goal.