Dr. Michael Pickett
CURRICULUM & INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGN:
Over 25 years• experience in curriculum and instructional design in on-ground and online to include extensive experience with eCollege, Blackboard, and Moodle Learning Management systems. Curriculum design experience in using both ADDIE and Kirkpatrick learning design models.
Past responsibility, authority, accountability and training for the following groups within the cognizance of production and maintenance of the B-717 Aircraft Maintenance Manual: Configuration Management, Quality Assurance and Graphic Illustrations to include proposals, budgets, and schedules; had direct responsibility for over 40 employees. Additionally, over 20 years experience with change impact analysis, training and development deliverables focused in Organizational Change Management, and Managerial Training, and Communication.
Further experience in needs assessments and job analyses to determine scope of organizational training, to include mechanisms and metrics to evaluate the effectiveness of training programs. Applied adult learning theories and principles, industry best practices, and systematic processes to develop training materials for organization processes and job roles.
Over 30 years of experience in the application of business and change management principles to planning, developing, documenting, and deploying processes and standards for regulatory and requirement definition, including configuration, data, and test equipment management; process management of product configuration; and production process development. Implement and control the introduction of changes to product configurations.
Current knowledge of process development and modeling, statistical process control, management systems, computing tools, organizational objectives, improvements initiatives, earned value management, continuous process improvement and managing creativity in learning organizations.
Ability to analyze process requirements, design and develop process methods, establish measurements and strategies for process change, and document processes.
Advanced computer skills with programming experience in C++, HTML, ERD modeling and relational database design/modeling, and multi-media applications to include the Adobe Suite of products, Flash, Captivate, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop.
- Pickett, M. C.. (2019). Online creative learning model: Effective asynchronous integration. The Journal of Organizational Psychology, 19(3): .
- Pickett, M. C.. (2018). Analysis and cultural criticism of Toni Morrison's Jazz, The Bluest Eye, and Sula. Scholarly Research Journal / Interdisciplinary Std, 6(48): .
- Pickett, M. C.. (2015). Integrating Complexity and Creativity in Adult Online Learning Environments. Journal of Higher Education Theory and Practice, 15(7): .
- Pickett, M. C.. (2015). A Narratological Analysis of Jack London's The House of Pride and Other Tales of Hawaii. Scholarly Research Journal for Humanity,Sci, Eng, 2(10): 2633-2643.
- Pickett, M. C.. (2015). The Structure and Poetry of E.E. Cummings. Journal of Arts and Humanities, 4(7): 72-73.
- Pickett, M. C.. (2013). An Analysis of Narrative and Voice in Creative Nonfiction. Journal of Arts and Humanities, 2(7): 1-14.
- Pickett, M. C.. (2011). Theory of Reasoned Action: Reassessing the Relationships of Moral and Ethical Climates in Organizations. Journal of Organizational Psychology., 11(1): .
- Pickett, M. C.. (2008). Sustainable Growth Modeling: A Longitudinal Analysis of Harley-Davidson, Inc. ASBBS E-Journal, 4(1): 171-176.
- Pickett, M. C.. (2005). Understanding Ethical Leadership. ASBBS E-Journal, 1(1): 44-53.
- Pickett, M. C.. (2005). Ethical Leadership: Leadership for a New Millennium.
- Pickett, M. C.. (2002). Complex customer value learning: A proposed systemic model. Journal of Applied Management and Entrepreneurship, 7(2): 110-121.
- Pickett, M. C.. (2001). Computer Mediated Communication Information Technologies: Follow The Yellow Brick Road. Academic Exchange Quarterly Extra May,
- Pickett, M. C.. (2001). Praxis?. Academic Exchange Quarterly Extra April,
- Pickett, M. C.. (2001). Toward a Future Adult Learning Community: If Socrates had a PC. Academic Exchange Quarterly Extra. Feb/Mar,