Scholarship for Momentum for Health
Request for Information
15% Tuition Reduction Scholarship for Momentum for Health
National University is proud to offer Momentum for Health a 15% tuition reduction scholarship to employees looking to expand their knowledge and skills for professional and personal growth. The Momentum for Health Tuition Reduction Scholarship benefits working adults who want to reach specific educational goals but find it challenging to fit classes into their busy lives. The tuition reduction scholarship can be applied to bachelor’s and master’s degree programs.
To apply for your Tuition Reduction Scholarship, fill out this form and email it directly to your Enrollment Advisor!
Are you interested in an upcoming webinar? Click the “Register Now” button below.
Why Choose National University?
National University is a great choice for working professionals because it offers:
- A one-course-per-month format that provides concentrated learning so you can focus on one subject at a time and complete a course in a single month
- Year-round enrollment so you can start your education whenever your personal and work schedules allow
- On-site or online options that give you the choice of taking courses at campuses across California or online
- Regionally accredited* by the Accrediting Commission for Senior Colleges and Universities, which means your classes and instructors meet high standards, and your education is respected and transferable
- A nonprofit, private university environment focused on helping you to succeed in reaching your educational goals and achieving career success
- More than 190+ programs to choose from to advance your knowledge and skills
- Planetree Certified, building person-centered care principles into academic degree programs
Integrating Person-Centered Care Principles Into Academia
National University’s Department of Health and Human Services achieved Planetree Silver Recognition for Significant Advancement in Person-Centered Care in October 2017. National University is proud to be the first and only academic institution to achieve Planetree International recognition.
To attain this honor, National University integrated person-centered principles into the curriculum of each of its health care programs of study. In preparing the next generation of health care leaders, National University transformed the academic culture of its health science programs into a student-centric model, using person-centeredness as the conceptual framework to support all learning activities. Integrating these principles means students can gain knowledge and understand the application of the principles throughout their coursework, preparing them to support a culture of person-centered care.
In addition to gaining an academic degree, students engaged at National University will learn to:
- Effectively interact with diverse populations
- Function in interprofessional settings as team members, including faculty, staff, students, patients, and community members
- Collaborate to affect change
- Serve on committees, build professional leadership skills, and understand the importance of letting one’s voice be heard
- Make the connection between an environment and the way it makes people feel
- Be supportive and engaging with patients and colleagues
- Recognize and address personal barriers to successful professional development and adoption of healthy behaviors
About National University
Founded in 1971, National University is among the largest private nonprofit universities in California. With more than 230,000 alumni, National University is dedicated to making lifelong learning opportunities accessible, challenging, and relevant to a diverse population of students. Three schools — the College of Letters and Sciences, the Sanford College of Education, and the College of Law and Public Service — offer more than 190+ graduate and undergraduate degrees and 23 teacher credentials. Programs are offered at locations throughout California and are also available online. National University is headquartered in San Diego, California.
For More Information
Please fill out the request for information form, email [email protected], or call 855.773.1509 to be connected with an admissions advisor who can help you with this scholarship, education counseling, transferring credits, financial aid opportunities, and the admissions process.
Pre-licensure nursing programs, radiation therapy, and doctoral programs are not eligible for the Tuition Reduction Scholarship. Other offer restrictions may apply. For questions, please contact National University.
*Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
National University, a California-based institution, makes efforts to comply with state authorization regulations governing out-of-state educational activities and obtain required approvals. Given that these regulations vary by state and change over time, all National University programs are not available to students in every state.