Request for Information
25% Tuition Reduction Scholarship for Junior Achievement
National University is proud to partner with Junior Achievement to bring a 25% tuition reduction scholarship* to newly enrolled students who are JA employees, teachers, and volunteers looking to expand their knowledge and skills for professional and personal growth. The Junior Achievement Tuition Reduction Scholarship is a great benefit for working adults who want to reach specific educational goals, but find it challenging to fit classes into their busy schedule. The tuition reduction scholarship can be applied to bachelor’s and master’s degree programs.**
To apply for your Tuition Reduction Scholarship, fill out this form and email it directly to your Enrollment Advisor! Join over 185,000 NU alumni and be sure to mention your scholarship code, JA25!
National University is proud to provide educational partnership opportunities to organizations across the country. If you have any questions about this opportunity, please call 855.773.9444.
- Step 1: Complete your Junior Achievement Verification Form
- Step 2: Email your Employment Verification Form to [email protected]
*The Junior Achievement scholarship is valid for 12 months. To maintain scholarship benefits after the 12-month period, students are required to renew their scholarship and re-commit to volunteering with Junior Achievement. An updated verification form must be submitted to [email protected]. Some program exclusions apply.
**Tuition reduction scholarship eligible for new students.
Get Course Credit for Work Experience
National University is dedicated to supporting adult learners from all walks of life. Recognizing that all students come to us with different experiences and knowledge, NU is proud to offer prior learning credit for applicable and measurable non-traditional learning, such as military training and experience, non-collegiate training programs, advanced high school courses, career experience, and self-development.
- Click here to learn more: Prior Learning Credit at NU
Why Choose National University?
- Adult Focused for 50 Years: National University has been dedicated to providing accessible, achievable higher education to hard-working adults since 1971.
- 4-Week Courses: Start sooner and finish faster with four-week courses, monthly start dates, and year-round enrollment.
- 75+ Degree Programs: Choose from career-focused associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral programs designed to help you pursue your purpose and make an impact in your community.
- Regionally Accredited: WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC) accreditation means your education meets high standards and is transferable.
- Veteran-Founded Nonprofit: National University is proud to be San Diego’s largest private nonprofit university.
About National University
National University, a veteran-founded nonprofit, has been dedicated to meeting the needs of hard-working adults by providing accessible, affordable, achievable higher education opportunities since 1971. As San Diego’s largest private nonprofit university, NU offers over 75+ programs and four-week courses, available online or on-site, designed to help students reach their goals while balancing busy lives. Since its founding, the NU community has grown to over 25,000 students and 185,000 alumni around the globe, many of whom serve in helping industries such as business, education, health care, cybersecurity, and law and criminal justice.
For More Information
Please fill out the request for information form, email [email protected], or call 855.773.9444 to connect with an admissions advisor who can help you with this scholarship, education counseling, transferring credits, financial aid opportunities, and the admissions process.
**Pre-licensure nursing programs, radiation therapy, and doctoral programs are not eligible for the Tuition Reduction Scholarship. Other offer restrictions may apply. For questions, please contact National University.
National University, a California-based institution, makes continual efforts to comply with state authorization regulations governing out-of-state educational activities and to obtain required approvals. Since these regulations vary by state and change over time, all National University programs are not available to students in every state.