Cybersecurity Workforce Partnerships
Request for Information
Attract, Train, and Retain Your Employees with NU Workforce Partnership Benefits
Businesses of varying sizes in all industries need information security analysts to protect corporate data, as well as their customers’ personal information, in order to stay profitable — and trustworthy. Cybersecurity analysts build strong digital defenses to keep company and customer data safe, monitor potential threats, perform routine security checks, develop software to identify and destroy malicious viruses, and advise companies on best practices to keep data safe.
Since organizations are constantly changing, it is necessary to challenge employees to develop new skills in order to adapt to the evolving workforce. Providing access to the necessary training and education is beneficial to both your staff and your business. Workforce Education Solutions is rethinking the way we approach students and collaboration with industry partners to identify your needs and help you attract, educate, and retain great employees.
National University is proud to offer workforce partners in cybersecurity a Tuition Reduction Scholarship for employees who are looking to expand their knowledge and skills for professional and personal growth.
National University is proud to provide educational partnership benefits to organizations across the country. If you have any questions about partnering with National University, please call or text 619.648.0207.
Targeted Solutions to Meet Your Needs
- Tuition Reduction Scholarship: NU makes earning a degree more affordable by providing significant tuition savings for workforce partner employees.
- Customized Cohorts: Unique company cohort to connect employees through an online learning environment, utilize company-specific case studies, and encourage persistence.
- Upskill or Reskill: We will help you create a customized development solution that targets your current and future needs.
- Specialized Courses: Our team will design courses that complement your business strategy and align with industry competencies.
Enhance Your Recruitment Efforts
Connect with over 30,000 adult students and 230,000 alumni to fill your organization’s talent pipelines.
- Access to top talent
- Pathway development
- Curriculum alignment to industry and company standards
Learn More About Our Cybersecurity Programs
Bachelor of Science in Cybersecurity
Prepare your team to tackle the challenges of a career as a security analyst, computer network defender, or computer incident responder with the Bachelor of Science in Cybersecurity program. Once your employees complete the core cybersecurity classes, they’ll have the opportunity to take a four-class concentration in either Computer Network Defense or Digital Forensics.
- Analyze a problem and design the cybersecurity measures appropriate to its solution.
- Apply concepts of best practices in cybersecurity management to enterprise processes.
- Describe the ethical challenges that confront a cybersecurity professional.
- Apply security control principles in the construction of cybersecurity solutions.
- Demonstrate the ability to securely administer a Windows and Linux system using security automation tools and techniques.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the fundamental concepts of operating systems, networks, and cloud computing.
Master of Science in Cybersecurity
The Master of Science in Cybersecurity is a professional degree for those who favor technical and managerial measures to ensure the security, confidentiality, integrity, authenticity, control, availability, and utility of the world’s computing and information systems infrastructure.
- Devise a mitigation plan against both external and internal vulnerabilities to enterprise computer infrastructures and sensitive digital assets.
- Analyze and evaluate multiple risk assessment methods and strategies.
- Compare and contrast the legal and ethical aspects of cybersecurity at the federal, state, and international level.
- Assess and summarize the legal and ethical requirements of a cybersecurity professional.
- Use project management skills to produce a cybersecurity solution.
- Evaluate the results of a security assessment to assess the security status of a network or computer system.
- Conduct in-depth research into a specific CSIA topic, including finding and integrating relevant research results of others.
- Integrate systems-level infrastructure thinking into CSIA problem identification and resolution, and effectively communicate the solution.
Since 1977, National University has been accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC). NU earned designation as a Center of Academic Excellence in Information Assurance Education (CAE IAE) for the Master of Science in Cybersecurity and Information Assurance program.
How to Become a Workforce Partner?
Schedule an appointment with our Corporate Partnerships Director, Anthony Pineda. Contact information provided below:
Why Choose National University?
- Adult Focused for 50 Years: National University has been dedicated to providing accessible, achievable higher education to hard-working adults since 1971.
- 4-Week Courses: Start sooner and finish faster with four-week courses, monthly start dates, and year-round enrollment.
- 190+ Degree Programs: Choose from career-focused associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral programs designed to help you pursue your purpose and make an impact in your community.
- Online or On-site: Study options designed to fit into your busy schedule.
- Regionally Accredited: WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC) accreditation means your education meets high standards and is transferable.
- Veteran-Founded Nonprofit: National University is proud to be San Diego’s largest private nonprofit university.
About National University
National University, a Veteran-founded nonprofit, has been dedicated to meeting the needs of hard-working adults by providing accessible, affordable, achievable higher education opportunities since 1971. As San Diego’s largest private nonprofit university, NU offers over 190+ programs and four-week courses designed to help students reach their goals while balancing busy lives. Classes are offered online or on-site at locations across California. Since its founding, the NU community has grown to over 25,000 students and 230,000 alumni around the globe, many of whom serve in helping industries such as business, education, health care, cybersecurity, and law and criminal justice.
- Bachelor of Science in Cybersecurity
- Master of Science in Cybersecurity
- CA Community College Cybersecurity Pathways
- Cybersecurity Student Organization
- Workforce Education Solutions flyer
- National University Redesignated as National Center of Academic Excellence in Cyber Defense
- Healthcare & Cybersecurity