A Special Limited-Time
Scholarship for Healthcare Employees
Apply Today to be Eligible for Our 25% Back-to-School Scholarship
As a healthcare employee of a valued partner organization, you are eligible for a 25% tuition reduction* (15% any other time) toward a variety of programs designed to help you advance in the healthcare field.
National University supports healthcare staff at all levels and roles with programs related to:
- Healthcare Administration and Community Health
- Healthcare Data, Systems, and Informatics
- Management and Organizational Leadership
- Health Sciences
- Behavioral Health and Human Behavior
WHY CHOOSE NATIONAL UNIVERSITY?
- San Diego’s largest private nonprofit university
- 75+ programs, including associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates
- Four-week classes offered on campus or online
- Convenient class schedules and year-round enrollment
- Transfer credits accepted at any time
- Financial aid opportunities
- Dedicated student support
Contact us today to learn more and find out which program could be right for you. Mention code HC919 to your NU advisor for your 25% discount.
You must apply by October 15, 2019, to be eligible.
CONTACT US TODAY
*Disclaimer: Tuition scholarship may not be eligible on all programs. Speak to an enrollment adviser for details. Must apply by October 15, 2019, and enroll by December 31, 2019.
** Other tuition reimbursement may be available. Check with your employer or employee association for details.