EBP for Advanced NSG Practice
Exploration of types and quality of evidence used to support nursing practice. Study of research designs, measurement tools, and other methods for the safe application of evidence to development of improved care and care systems are emphasized. Identification of an evidence-based scholarly question pertinent to advanced practice nursing.
- Evaluate evidence applicable to nursing practice questions and problems.
- Examine research and evidence based practice study design.
- Evaluate clinical research methods and instruments.
- Examine the benefits and barriers to evidence-based practice.
- Illustrate the models used to promote evidence-based practice.
- Develop a scholarly inquiry topic that will provide foundation for the formation of a thesis or project.
- Evaluate research reports for the purpose of advancing evidence-based nursing practice.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 185,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.