Nurse Anesthesia Seminar I
Explore and review of the principles and applications of nurse anesthesia. Scholarly inquiry into case studies, patient care management, thesis development.
- Appraise clinical case studies and anesthesia care management.
- Construct a scholarly case presentation of a unique clinical anesthesia management experience.
- Examine the science of anesthesia in regards to clinical application.
- Analyze fundamental concepts of nurse anesthesia and the basic sciences.
- Evaluate current literature and best practice issue related to selected scholarly inquiry project or thesis.
The student is required to return to campus at end of each session for clinical conferencing and intensive review. Every student is expected to attend the lecture and lab sessions. Meetings with assigned thesis mentor will be scheduled by the student as well. Student presented case studies, conference reports, and group projects will be presented. All documentation of case involvement must be submitted.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 200,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.