General Physics 2
Non-calculus based general physics course for Science majors. Study of temperature, kinetic theory, gas laws, heat, oscillatory motion and waves, and electricity.
- Apply principles and laws of kinetic theory of gases to explain physical phenomena and solve problems.
- Explain heat and work in Physics and everyday phenomena.
- Explain wave propagation.
- Describe laws of electricity and their manifestation in physical universe.
- Interpret fundamental physical principles and major laws of physics using the concept of scientific method.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 185,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.
College of Letters and Sciences
“Our faculty are established scholars and creators in their own fields. They are dedicated to making your entry into their disciplines a successful one, preparing you for your career as well as graduate study.”College of Letters and Sciences