Physics Lab for Engineering
Non-calculus based general physics lab course for Master of Science in Environmental Engineering online program. The course includes interactive illustrations, explorations, and problems in major parts of General Physics: Kinematics, Dynamics, Electric current and Optics.
- Investigate uniform motion and apply the equation of uniform motion.
- Measure the acceleration due to gravity by analyzing the non-uniform motion of a freely falling object.
- Examine projectile motion.
- Determine the position of an object using the Laws of Dynamics.
- Examine a complete electrical circuit using Ohm’s Law and principles of connection in series and in parallel.
- Investigate the basic principle of reflection and refraction.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 200,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.
School of Arts, Letters, and Sciences
“Our faculty are established scholars and creators in their own fields. They are dedicated to making your entry into their disciplines a successful one, preparing you for your career as well as graduate study.”School of Arts, Letters, and Sciences