Identification of anatomical structures on a variety of medical imaging formats. Basic anatomical relationships will be compared and located using topographical and cross-sectional images.
- Differentiate between sagittal, coronal and axial planes of the body.
- Compare the imaging modalities for application to radiation therapy.
- Identify specific organs and structures on a variety of radiographic images.
- Given a specific structure/organ discuss its relationship to surrounding structures/organs.
- Identify topographic anatomy used to locate underlying internal structures.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 200,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.