Health IT Virtual Simulation
Laboratory-based course where administrative and clinical health information systems and technologies are introduced and practiced. Students will gain experience with simulated health information systems or real systems with simulated data.
- Describe the processes for the selection, implementation and evaluation of health information technologies and systems.
- Compare the leading vendors of health information technology and health information systems for clinical and administrative applications.
- Demonstrate the effective use of clinical health information systems.
- Demonstrate the effective use of administrative health information systems.
- Describe threats to the security, confidentiality, integrity, authenticity, and control of health information technology and health information systems.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 200,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.