Clinical Lab Science Capstone
A student initiated project in the field of clinical laboratory science or a closely related subject area which culminates in a scholarly professional written report and an oral presentation. Grading is by H, S, or U only. Course is eligible for an ‘IP’ grade.
- Apply the essential tools of inquiry to collect and evaluate a topic in clinical laboratory science.
- Use appropriate library and technology resources.
- Conduct research using primary sources and peer reviewed professional journals.
- Use of reflective analysis and synthesis to prepare an original work.
- Discuss influences of human diversity in the project.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 200,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.