Capstone Project Option
This course is designed to have the student develop and implement a formal research document (project) that integrates all facets of ‘clinical affairs’ including regulations, documentation, clinical evidence, data management, statistical analysis of the data and other principles taught throughout the entire program.
- Formulate a biomedical clinical affairs project.
- Assemble the clinical affairs project documents.
- Evaluate the clinical affairs project schedule and timeline.
- Compare the risks associated with this clinical affairs project.
- Argue the clinical affairs project plan and related documents.
- Defend the clinical affairs project status and results.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 200,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.