Clinical Trial Project Mgmt
This course provides the student with an in-depth foundation in project management principles and tools for managing clinical trials from initiation through trial close-out and archiving. There will be detailed exploration, identification, and discussion of all aspects of Good Project Management practice (GPM), including developing an understanding of the responsibilities of project leaders, managers, members, and mentors, team interactions, required documents, study site management involvement, and the project life cycle.
- Compare the key components in Good Project Management Practices, including responsibilities of project leaders, managers and project team members.
- Examine the project activities involved in the conduct of clinical trials.
- Evaluate the regulatory foundations for all components of the clinical operation process.
- Test the key project life cycle components to clinical trials.
- Write the project management requirements for, and activities involved in closing-out a completed (or terminated) clinical trial.
- Assemble a biomedical product clinical trial.
Recommended: Prior completion of
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 200,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.