Biomedical Stats Intro, Health Sciences
An introduction to concepts, procedures and software used in the statistical analysis of data in the health professions.
- Define and appropriately use statistical terminology.
- Determine the appropriate statistical procedures for specified data sets and research designs.
- Apply commonly used descriptive and inferential statistical procedures to selected data sets using statistical software.
- Describe the advantages and limitations of statistics in analyzing and interpreting data.
- Evaluate confidence in statistical conclusions by applying the laws of probability.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 200,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.