Health Outcomes Research
Application of health data analytics to guide decisions about the health of populations and individuals. Population and individual level data integration and analysis will be conducted to provide evidenced-based solutions in clinical trials and assessment of recovery time, patient stays, risk of complications, morbidity, and mortality.
- Analyze health outcomes recorded in textual form
- Analyze data from a clinical trial
- Integrate population level health data and analytic strategies for data driven health outcomes research
- Integrate data and analytics to predict health outcomes such as risk of complications, recovery times, and patient stays
- Synthesize the ethics and legal responsibility associated with analysis of HIPPA protected data
- Analyze with advanced survival analysis techniques to solve a real-world health question
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 200,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.