An examination of the major mathematical tools for engineers and scientists.
- Understand major features of the graphs, expressions, polynomial equations, and partial fractions.
- Apply trigonometric techniques for solving engineering problems.
- Demonstrate knowledge of differentiation techniques and its applications for particular engineering applications.
- Contrast integration and differentiation applications.
- Understand differential equations and their applications up to the second order.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a Veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 180,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.