Engineering and Computing
Open up opportunities in exciting new fields with a degree in Applied Engineering. As technology enters into more areas of our lives, the need for experts in engineering fields is growing quickly. Advance your education in critical areas and prepare to become an ethical practitioner and professional in exciting fields like sustainability, biomedical engineering, or construction engineering technology. You’ll gain the necessary skills in computer science, physics, and mathematics to provide you with a solid technical foundation that will last a lifetime. See all Technology & Engineering Degrees.
Department Head: Ronald Uhlig
Choose from our Programs below
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science in Construction Management
- Bachelor of Science in Cybersecurity
- Bachelor of Science in Data Science (BSDS)
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Information Systems (BSIS)
- Bachelor of Science in Manufacturing Design Engineering
- Master of Science in Computer Science
- Master of Science in Cybersecurity
- Master of Science in Data Science
- Master of Science in Engineering Management
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a Veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 180,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.