Advanced Spanish I
Integration of speaking, listening, reading, and writing within a cultural context by immersion in the target language. Designed to give further insight into the Spanish-speaking world through a study of its culture, society, history, and politics.
- Speak and interact comfortably in Spanish language environments.
- Write an appropriate level final essay in Spanish.
- Demonstrate an appropriate level linguistic and grammatical accuracy and social correctness.
- Obtain a sense of cultural awareness and sensitivity.
- Describe and identify the different cultures that comprise the Spanish-Speaking world.
- Discuss classroom concepts, assignments and applications with peers and instructor(s) in Spanish.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 185,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.
School of Arts, Letters, and Sciences
“Our faculty are established scholars and creators in their own fields. They are dedicated to making your entry into their disciplines a successful one, preparing you for your career as well as graduate study.”School of Arts, Letters, and Sciences