Campaign Program Management
Provides learners with knowledge to manage communication campaigns by covering theories and processes of campaign development and implementation. Covers best practices project management techniques, communication audits, budgets, and resource allocation. Offers hands-on experience creating, writing, and presenting communication campaign implementation plans.
- Analyze theories of diffusion of innovation.
- Identify and analyze the processes involved in developing, producing, and distributing communications campaign messages.
- Prepare budgets for communication plans.
- Prepare the resource allocation plans needed to implement communication plans, including personnel, facilities, and technologies.
- Manage implementation of communication plans, using best management practices.
- Create information flows and reporting mechanisms to support campaign implementation.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 185,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.
College of Letters and Sciences
“Our faculty are established scholars and creators in their own fields. They are dedicated to making your entry into their disciplines a successful one, preparing you for your career as well as graduate study.”College of Letters and Sciences