MUL470 Interactive Multimedia
Lead Faculty: Mr. Brian J Arnold
Provides hands-on training in the production of interactive products for e-business, entertainment and education. Students conduct needs assessments for a variety of potential interactive presentations, games and instructional media and apply project management skills to a product they produce. Covers strategies to overcome the technological constraints of Web and CD-ROM delivery; interactive design theory and practice; needs assessment procedures; and methods of project management. Software instruction is in Macromedia Studio and MS Project.
- Manage the production of computer-based interactive media.
- Conduct a needs assessment for computer-based interactive media.
- Conduct usability testing of computer-based interactive media.
- Implement strategies to overcome technological constraints on web-based, interactive media.
- Use Macromedia Director to demonstrate intermediate proficiency using tools, palettes, and Lingo.