CIS330 System Development
Lead Faculty: Dr Lu Zhang
Introduces the Object-Oriented approach to system development with emphasis on user and computer interface design. Introduction to object-oriented programming, java, and Unified Modeling Language (UML) standard are also covered.
- Discuss and describe the basic Object-Oriented concepts.
- Recognize the models and UML notation for the Object-Oriented approach.
- Describe the simple Object-Oriented requirements models.
- Describe the Object-Oriented system development lifecycles.
- Explain Object-Oriented design.
- Determine user system requirements.
- Evaluate Object-Oriented development tools.