ANA630 Advanced Analytic Applications
Lead Faculty: Dr Jodi Reeves
Course DescriptionAdvanced application of data analytics methods for knowledge discovery. This course will explore several of the advanced topics in data analytics such as methods for longitudinal data, factor and principal components analysis, multivariate logistic regression, and multivariate analysis of variance (ANOVA). Application using case studies and real world data will leverage statistical assessment and interpretation.
- Evaluate advanced methods in data analysis.
- Conduct an analysis using a longitudinal data approach.
- Interpret an analysis using a principal components or factor analytic approach.
- Conduct an analysis using multivariate logistic regression.
- Interpret an analysis using multivariate ANOVA.