CEN419 Est., Scheduling and Control
Lead Faculty: Dirk Epperson
Course DescriptionIntroduces the fundamentals of construction management, estimating, scheduling and control. Quantity takeoff estimations for material, time, equipment and overhead are presented. Activity durations, scheduling and project updating for control are covered.
- Understand the project management process.
- Explain construction contracts and delivery methods.
- Demonstrate estimating fundamentals.
- Understand network and scheduling fundamentals.
- Analyze construction progress through schedule updating.