HSE690B Capstone Course
This course is a continuation of the HSE610A project course and continues the application of knowledge learned to select a research topic, gather data and defend conclusions. Grading is H, S, or U only.
- Create a Masters level research project/thesis based on a homeland security or emergency management issue.
- Create a specific research problem and problem statement.
- Develop a comprehensive literature review relating to the study.
- Appraise sources of data for the analysis of the issue.
- Apply appropriate quantitative and qualitative analytical models for drawing conclusions.