HSE690A Capstone Course
This course focuses on applying the knowledge and processes learned through this program. Working in a team or as an individual under the guidance of the instructor, students select a research topic, and gather data. The duration of the course is one month. Grading is H,S or U only.
- Create a Masters level research project/thesis based on a homeland security or emergency management issue.
- Create a specific research problem.
- Develop a comprehensive literature review relating to the study used in the project.
- Appraise sources of data for the analysis of gathered relevant data.
- Generate appropriate quantitative and qualitative data for drawing conclusions.