American Society for Quality (ASQ) Test Prep Courses
The Division of Extended Learning in collaboration with the San Diego Chapter of the American Society for Quality (ASQ) have partnered together to provide training courses that prepare individuals for ASQ certification.
ASQ is the world's leading authority on quality, which advances learning, quality improvement, and knowledge exchange to improve business results, and to create better workplaces and communities worldwide. Each training course has been designed to prepare students for ASQ certification exams. Courses meet once a week for three hours and are taught by subject matter experts in the field. Courses are offered for continuing education units.
Training courses are available for the following ASQ certifications:
- Quality Auditor Certification Training (CQA)
- Quality Engineer Certification Training (CQE)
- Software Quality Engineer Certification Training (CSQE)- September 8 - December 1, 2011 on Thursdays from 5:30 - 8:30 PM at our Rancho Bernardo campus. $350.
- Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence Certification Training (CMQ/OE)
- Biomedical Auditor Certification Training (CBA)
- Calibration Technician Certification Training (CTT)
- HACCP Auditor Training (CHA)
- Quality Inspector Certification Training (CQI)
- Quality Improvement Associate Training (CQIA)
- Quality Process Analyst Certification Training (CQPA)
- Quality Technician Certification Training (CQT)
- Reliability Engineer Certification Training (CRE)
For the schedule or to register, contact Extended Learning at 1-800-NAT-UNIV ext. 8600 or download the Registration Form.