Dr. Ronald Morgan
- American Educational Research Association
- American School Counselors Association
- California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists
- California Association of Professors of Educational Administration
- Calif School Counselor Assoc
- California Educational Research Association
- Morgan, R. & Lock, P.. (2014). Erin Gruwell: Change Agent for Social Justice. The Journal of Educational Leadership and Administration: Teaching and Program Development,
- Tharayil, P., James, S., Morgan, R. & Freeman, K.. (2012). Examining Outcomes of Acute Psychiatric Hospitalization Among Children. Social Work in Mental Health, 10: 205-232.
- Goodyear, R., Mitchell, R., Both Gragg, J., Mirci, P., & Morgan, R.. (2016). School Setting Behavior that Characterizes Social Justice: An Empirical Approach to Clarify and Illustrate the Concept. online journal of the American Education Research Association,
- Morgan, R. & Dobbins, P.. (2007). The Efficacy of an Intensive Outpatient Treatment Program for Children Exhibiting Moderate to Severe Behavioral Problems. Loma Linda University Behavioral Medicine Center's annual Research Report.
- Freier, C & Morgan, R.. (2007). Social Issues for Infants, Children and Adolescents. Many Voices: An Introduction to Social Issues.
- Morgan, R. (2018). Voices from the Field: Exploring Teachers and Counselors as School Leaders. Paper presented at the Hawaii International Conference on Education, Honolulu, HI.
- Morgan, R. (2017). How Teacher and Counselor Leaders Can Help School Administrators Create a Culture of Success. Lecture presented at the California Association of Professors of Educational Administration's (CAPEA) Fall 2017 Conference, San Diego, CA.
- Morgan, R. (2016). Effective School Mental Health Programs. Poster presented at the 20th annual conference on Advancing School Mental Health, San Diego, CA.
- Morgan, R. (2016). Various Roles of the High School Counselor in California. Paper presented at the Orange County chapter of the California Association of School Counselors (CASC), Santa Ana, CA.
- Morgan, R. (2015). Issues 1.5 Generation Mexican Female Students Face. Poster presented at the California Educational Research Association's (CERA) annual conference, Anaheim, CA.
Dr. Ronald Morgan
College: Sanford College of Education
Costa Mesa Campus