Dr. Kamlesh Mehta
- Academy of International Business
- American Marketing Association
- Clute Research Institute
- Ron P Uhlig. (2017). Business Administration and Computer Science Degrees: Earnings, Job Security, and Job Satisfaction. American Journal of Business Education, 10(1): 1-8.
- Ronald P. Uhlig. (2016). Computer Science Graduates: Teaching Innovations, Earnings, and Reducing the Shortfalls. Journal of Research in Innovative Teaching, 9(1): 91-107.
- Ronald Uhlig, Susan Silverstone, And Farhang Mossavar-Rahmani. (2015). The Value of Business Education: A Case Study of Business Administration Graduates of a Large University. The Journal of Business and Behavioral Sciences, 7(1): 89-106.
- Vivek Shah. (2014). National Problems, Global Solutions: Technology, Information, and Safeguards. Journal of American Business Review, Cambridge, 3(1): 287-293.
- Vivek Shah. (2009). Selected Technological Advances and Organizations: Applications and Implications. The Journal of American Academy of Business, 15(1): 56-63.
- Mehta, K. (2009). British Music Industry: A Case Study in Music Piracy. Journal of Business and Education Research, 7(8): 107-114.
- Vivek Shah. (2008). E-Commerce: On-Line Retail Distribution Strategies and Global Challenges. The Business Review, Cambridge, 9(2): 32-38.
- Mehta, K. (2008). Culture Clashes at Mehta Investment Group: A Case Study. Journal of Business Case Studies, 4(7): 53-62.
- Mehta, K. (2001). A Framework for Developing an International Business Curriculum Program. The Journal of Interdisciplinary Education, 4(1): .
- Vivek Shah. (2001). E commerce: The Next Global Frontier For Small Businesses. The Journal of Applied Business Research, 7(1): 87-94.
- Balasundram Maniam And Sanjay Mehta. (2000). An Empirical Investigation of Testing as a Teaching Strategy to Motivate Students. The Journal of Interdisciplinary Education, 4(1): 136-149.
- Vivek Shah. (1999). Enterprise Resource Planning Growth in India: A Global Competitive Advantage (Part II). The Journal of International Information Management, 8(2): 1-7.
- Vivek Shah. (1999). Using Enterprise Resource Planning to Gain a Global Competitive Advantage. The Review of Accounting Information Systems, 3(3): 27-32.
- Subhash Mehta And Sanjay Mehta. (1999). Diffusion and Adoption of Computers: A Government Program to Educate Small and Medium Enterprises in Singapore. Journal of Interdisciplinary Education, 3(1): 101-117.
- Vivek Shah. (1998). Work Force, Information Technology and Global Unemployment. Industrial Management and Data Systems, 5 and 6: 226-231.
- Mehta, K. (1998). Culturally Appropriate Community Development Programs in the Nations of the South. Journal of Interdisciplinary Education, 2(1): 104-119.
- Jack Davis. (1997). Reengineering a Business School of the Future: A Mission/Vision Model for Higher Education in Transformational Times. SAM Advanced Management Journal, 62(2): 8-15.
- Vivek Shah. (1997). Information Revolution: Impact of Technology on Global Workforce. Journal of International Information Management, 6(2): 85-94.
- Mehta, K. (1996). Japan-USA Relations: A Comparative Examination of the Oil and Gas Industry. Oil and Gas Tax Quarterly, 44(4): 567-578.
- Michael Taku. (1993). A Review of Intellectual Property Protection Rights for Software in South America. The Midwest Review of International Business Research, 7: 39-41.
- Janet F. Laribee. (1992). Executive Information Systems: Development and Communication Issues. The Journal of Technical Writing and Communications, 23(4): 405-415.
- Mehta, K. (1990). A study Investigating Preference for Computer User Interface Styles by Personality Types of Chief Executive officers of International Business Firms or Maquiladora Operations. University Microfilms International.
- Vivek Shah. (2016). The Next Big Frontier: Big Data, Privacy, and Public Sector. Blind Reviewed Edited Book-ISBN: 078-93-86256-21-8. Chp 23: 271-280.
- Vivek Shah. (2018). Virtual Global Workplaces and Collaborations: A Future Trend. The Proceedings of the 11th Decision Sciences Institute-Indian Subcontinent Chapter conference. 44.
- Ronald Uhlig. (2015). Computer Science or Business Administration Degree – Which Has The Highest Potential. the Annual International Conference of the American Society of Business and Behavioral Sciences, Venice, Italy.. 18(1): 47-63.
- Jim Keefe And Vivek Shah. (2014). Big Brother, Big Business: Data Mining, Privacy, and Cyber Safeguards. The Proceedings of the Decision Sciences Institute-Southwest Region (SWDSI) Conference, Dallas, Texas.. 45(1): 341-349.
- Mehta, K. (2014). The Value of Education: Is It Worth The Investment?. Paper presented at the The Proceedings of the 2014 Academy of International Business India Region Chapter Conference. The paper received "Outstanding Model Paper for Future Research" award., Udaipur, India.
- Mehta, K. (2014). The Latest Developments in Business Education in the US. Conference presented at the 2014 Revisiting the MBA in the Asia Pacific Context Conference jointly organized by the Association of BRICS B-Sc, Bangalore, India.