Basic HA Budgeting Finance
Fundamentals of healthcare financial management and budgeting, including financial organization of healthcare services, sources of operating revenues, management of working capital, and allocation, control, and analysis of resources.
- Describe the role of the manager in health care financial management.
- List private and public sources of fiscal resources and controls.
- Explain budgeting strategies in healthcare organizations.
- Name key operating indicators of various healthcare organizations.
- Discuss sources of operating revenues for healthcare organizations.
- Identify methods for allocation, control, and analysis of financial resources.
- Compare management and budgeting methods used in a variety of healthcare organizations.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 185,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.