PH Aspects of Drug Addiction
Substance use disorders examined from the public health perspective. Prevention and treatment of substance use disorders to reduce deaths, disability and human suffering in communities.
- Differentiate among primary, secondary and tertiary prevention of substance use disorders
- Critique behavioral and environmental risk factors for substance use disorders
- Generate various approaches to prevention and treatment of substance use disorders
- Hypothesize theorectical frameworks for prevention of substance use disorders
- Create substance abuse disorder prevention programs by applying Public Health strategies
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 200,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.