PH Aspects of Violence
Intimate partner violence, child neglect and abuse, assault, homicide, war and terrorism are explored from a public health perspective. Focus on risk factor reduction and prevention of deaths, disability and human suffering.
- Differentiate among primary, secondary and tertiary prevention of violence
- Critique behavioral and environmental risk factors for violence
- Generate various approaches to violence prevention and control
- Hypothesize theoretical frameworks for violence prevention programs
- Create violence prevention programs by applying Public Health strategies
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a Veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 220,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.