Specialization in Advanced Assessment Literacy
Program Learning Outcomes
- Specialization Learning Outcome: Create a personal assessment literacy philosophy that is grounded in research and professional ethics.
- Specialization Learning Outcome: Create clear learning targets in order to align quality assessments for learning.
- Specialization Learning Outcome: Evaluate assessments to determine appropriate implementation for student learning.
- Specialization Learning Outcome: Create a balanced assessment plan that reflects knowledge of assessment literacy and can be used by others to improve student learning and achievement based on the assessment standards, knowledge, and skills gained in this specialization to impact teaching and learning.
Requirements for the Specialization (4 courses; 18 quarter units)
- AAL 650 Purposeful Assessment
- AAL 652 Creating Clear Lrng Trgt
- AAL 654 Quality Assess for Stu Lrng
- AAL 656 Assessment for Learning