SCR684 TV Pilot/Series Writing Worksh
Lead Faculty: Ms. Bettina Moss M.F.A.
This advanced workshop focuses on creating an outline for a television pilot and series based upon source material from another medium or an original idea. Students receive critical review of their outline and in a consultation with the instructor will create an action plan for writing the TV pilot/series.
- Integrate learned elements of television writing and apply them to an idea for a pilot and a series.
- Incorporate constructive criticism in order to revise story ideas and outlines.
- Evaluate previously existing television shows.
- Analyze constructs from TV shows and produced teleplays which support the student's idea.
- Implement television writing techniques to create an outline.