HSE625 Domestic Terrorism
Examines the current issues in domestic terrorism. Topics include anti-Americanism, religious fundamentalism, nuclear proliferation, cyber terrorism, global jihad, port security, torture and detainees.
- Analyze the historical and social contexts of terrorism.
- Differentiate between the ethnic, ideological and religious movements of international and domestic terrorism.
- Appraise the roles of the U.S. Constitution, federal, state and local agencies in protecting the United States against terrorism.
- Examine future trends in combating international and domestic terrorism.
- Evaluate the ethical issues of surrounding the social contexts of domestic and international perspectives.