FLM320P Production Practicum I
Course DescriptionThe application of cinematic concepts in the production of short nonfiction films derived from student-generated outlines and scripts. Covers preproduction activities, production treatments, production breakdowns, shot selection, storyboards, and on-set production protocols. Projects are edited in Post-production I (FLM 325).
- Apply the principles of cinematic, sound, and visual design used in the creation of contemporary nonfiction media programs.
- Interpret the communication objectives of a nonfiction project proposal in the production of a short digital media program.
- Apply creative processes to the development of nonfiction content for short format digital media programs.
- Implement professional techniques used in the production of image and sound media assets.
- Integrate collaborative processes into the production of digital media creation.